Wednesday, February 10, 2016

[The Sims 3] Test for upgrading to version 1.69.43. 模擬市民三: 升級到1.69.43版本的測試

 In recent days, My Sims 3 popped-out a message "The launch cannot link to the Origin" again and again, so I logged in my Origin account to figure out what's going on. Since I clicked the "agree and install" button before fully understanding the contract, my Sims 3 was upgraded to version 1.69.43, which has a different interface of the launch. I tried to test it for there are many issues about version 1.69  reported on the internet.

最近,我的模擬市民三一直跳出"啟動器無法連到Origin"的訊息,所以我登入我的Origin帳號去了解情況。因為我在完全了解合約之前不小心按了"同意並安裝",因此我的模擬市民三便升級到1.69.43版本,這版本的啟動器介面和之前不同,我試著去測試它,看看有沒有和網路上提到得相同的問題。
I agreed the contract.

我同意了合約

After upgrading, I must log in the Origin to launch the sims 3. I can not launch my sims 3 by clicking the icon on my desk anymore.   

升級之後,我一定要登入Origin才可以啟動模擬市民三,沒辦法只按桌面快捷圖片就啟動模擬市民三。

The interface of the launch changed.  

啟動器介面已經改變。

In version 1.69.43, players can launch the sim 3 with any combination of expansion packs, one, two and more, etc.   

在版本1.69.43中,玩家可以在挑選不同組合資料片情況下,啟動模擬市民三,一片,兩片,三片,等等。

But I chose all of the expansion packs to test it. Let's see how it worked.
(It is suggested that player might not choose all of the expansion packs at one time.)

但是我勾選所有資料片去啟動來測試它,看看它怎麼運作。
(它建議玩家盡可能不要一次選取所有的資料片啟動)

The Main Menu was the same as before, and each of my files worked. 

主選單和以往一樣,而且我每個檔案都可以運作。

The objects downloaded from the sims 3 store worked, too. So, the version 1.69.43 worked well for me. I did not face issues reported in the internet.

從模擬市民三官網上下載下來的物件也可以運作,因此1.69.43版本對我來說運作得蠻好的,我並沒有遇到網路上回報得問題。

Then I tested if I only choose one or two expansion packs.

接著我測試如果我只選一或兩個資料片。
Since I chose none of my expansion packs, the game screen went back to the most previous version.

因為我沒選任何資料片,遊戲畫面回到最早的版本。

Some of my files set from other maps of expansion packs can not be played. Only maps from the sims 3 store were available. However, the game screen stopped while the game screen was loading. Hence, I can not play any of them.

有一些使用其他資料片地圖的檔案無法使用,只有從商店買的地圖才可以進入,然而,就算進入了,遊戲畫面也會停在裝載時候,因此我其實一個檔案都不能玩。

Summaries of 1.69.43 version,

1. I have to log in the Origin every time to play the sims 3, while for 1.67 version, only at the first time. So, it becomes inconvenient for operating. 

2. Since most players used to build houses with materials and played functions from all of the expansion packs, the new "choose expansion pack" function is not necessary.

3. There are some merits, too. If I want to start a game with "The Sims 3:The university" and "The Sims 3: World Adventures", which are relatively independent expansion packs, from scratch, this "choose expansion pack" function can help the computer go smoother.  

I will play the sims 3 in 1.69.43 version now for I did not meet issues while playing. However, I have already kept the 1.67 version backup in my computer for one day in the future, for instance, the Origin does not work, etc. I suggested you could play in the version 1.69.43  but keep the version 1.67  in you computer backup.

1.69.43版本的結論:

一、在1.69.43版本,我必須每次都要登入Origin帳號才可以啟動模擬市民三;然而在1.67版本時,我只要第一次進入遊戲時登入即可,所以操作變得有點不方便。

二,因為大多玩家再蓋房子或是玩功能時會使用所有資料片物件和功能,因此新的"挑選資料片"功能其實沒有很必要。

三、不過還是有點好處的,如果我要選擇相對獨立的資料片"世界歷險"和"大學城"並開新檔案開始玩,那麼"挑選資料片"功能可以幫助電腦跑得順一點。

因為我並沒有遇到甚麼問題,所以我會先玩1.69.43版本的模擬市民三,但是我已經在電腦裡備份1.67版本的手動更新檔,以防將來的某一天出問題,例如Origin以後不能運作了,等等。我建議你們可以使用1.69.43版本但是還是留個1.67版本的手動更新檔備份比較好。


Notice: According to experience of my friend, Sandy, after she opened the file that includes objects from different expansions by choosing only The Sims 3 and some of specific expansion packs, those objects in the file changed to built-in objects of The Sims 3; Further, Even she opened the file by choosing all expansions next time, those objects did not change back anymore. So, be careful while you are at choosing expansions step.

注意: 跟據我朋友Sandy的經驗,如果你進入包含不同資料片物件的檔案,但是有些資料片沒有選到,進入之後,你的物件會自動變成其他內建物件,而且就算你下次選擇開啟所有資料片,那些物件也不會再改變回來,所以選擇資料片要小心 ! (建議乾脆用回1.67比較快)


後記2016/09/14
我已經安裝回1.67版本了,因為1.69版操作麻煩又有物件被改的風險,我怕我忘記選到哪個資料片,還有每次都要有網路登入Origin才可以玩,太麻煩了。



6 comments:

  1. 如果使用其他資料片購買家具,當沒有勾選此資料片進入後物件會變成預設的,此狀況就算後來有勾選資料片也無法回復。
    像是我選了夜店人生的魚缸,當我不選擇而進入遊戲中,他會將魚缸默認成初始的那個小魚缸,就算後來夜店人生的資料片加入了,魚缸跟裡面的魚都回不來了...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 是喔 !!! 那還好我沒進入成功...這樣子對蓋屋太可怕了。

      我再補充上去 ~

      Delete
  2. 請問要怎麼安裝回1.67版本?
    現在每次要玩都必須連線、透過登入Origin,就是不想開網路啊(#‵′) 好討厭!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 很容易地,依照以下步驟:
      第一, 到C:\我的文件\Electronic Arts,備份你的"模擬市民三"檔案。如果你當初路徑設在D槽就到D:\我的文件\Electronic Arts,備份你的"模擬市民三"檔案。這是做確保而已。
      第二, 先去模三官網下載手動更新檔 1.67版本。 http://www.thesims3.com/game/patches
      第三, 如果你有安裝資料片,都不用動它們,只要解安裝主程式就好,然後再重新安裝主程式,安裝好主程式之後(記得把自動更新勾掉),點兩下手動更新檔1.67版本,它就會自動安裝至1.67版本。
      第四,安裝好之後,開進去遊戲,會出現Origin:error,不用理它,確認遊戲檔案無誤,那麼就可以刪掉備份檔了。

      祝你安裝回1.67版本成功 ~ 以上大概花幾個小時可以搞定,大概都是安裝時間而已。因為沒圖片,我盡量寫清楚一點,我之後有空寫一篇改回1.67版本跟資料檔vs安裝檔好了 ~ 有圖片還是比較清楚

      Delete
  3. 啟動器非常大的進步~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 對電腦效能有限的玩家,的確是一大福音。

      Delete